Friday, December 16, 2011

FINALLY!

After a stressful little issue to resolve, I can finally share that we are now all moved in to our new house! I will post pictures and a longggg update soon! Things are falling into place, thanks for being patient and praying for us during the past few weeks. God has come through as always when we needed Him the most! I have so many great things to share with you guys....as soon as I have a spare minute when babygirl isn't screaming at me to feed her I will get busy writing. This should tie you over though! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO glad that things are going well for you! Ive been checking your bog every week, and was worried when there weren't any updates. My daughter is also a Nov 2010 baby, so I think of you and your sweet baby girl often. I can't wait to hear all of your updates! I hope everyone is settling into the new house!

    ReplyDelete