Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year from our family to yours!

As 2012 rushes in as fast as 2011 left, I am feeling back to my normal optimistic self again! No matter what your situation there is always something about new years that leave you feeling refreshed and ready to take on the challenges of another year.

We have a lot of new doctors we are adding to the mix in January and each one gives me some hope that we'll be closer to 'normal' one day. We are transferring hematologists, adding another pediatrician, increasing therapy and hopefully getting her to Cincinnati for Bowel Management sometime in the next couple of months.

Addison wants to share with you her 2012 resolutions:
1) Learn to walk so I can chase my sisters all over the house!
2) Gain some words so I can tell mommy what I really think of her cooking.
3) Aiming for ZERO hospitalizations in 2012!
4) I'm going to try and tone down my mommy-jealousy, so I am ready when my baby sister Audrina comes in April!
5) I'm going to try REALLY hard to hit 20 pounds by next year!

I have lots more to update but Lily is starting preschool this week and with 4 days a week of therapy beginning, I have lots of organizing to do tonight. More updates soon! Happy new year everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are great new years resolutions! Keep trying baby Addison. You are such a precious and strong little girl! May 2012 be a happy and healthy year for you and your wonderful family!

    Faith and Hugs,
    Eydie from Chandler Az.

    ReplyDelete