Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stay tuned.

Stay tuned for Audrina's birth story.... it is a long and crazy adventure we can't wait to share with you. God has tested our family in the most remarkable of ways, time and time again. Instead of complaining, I'm going to say God offered me an 'opportunity for growth' :) Unfortunately, it involves significant physical pain and being completely helpless to my husband and our kids. Still, I am excited to share it with you because I feel like despite all of our trials this year, we have been blessed through and through. Just when I feel like I can't take anymore, I've received a fresh dose of optimism in one way or another.

I can't wait to share it with you.

Audrina is doing fantastically. She's pretty much our NICU rockstar - every fear, every complication, every setback we had in 7 days with Addison has been nonexistent with Audrina. She's so early that there still isn't much we can do to get her home sooner, and its a lot of just being patient for her to grow. We still can only hold her a few minutes a day, so we do a lot of staring at her. :)

I have a whole big update to post on Addison..... right before I went into labor she was doing AWESOME and she's only continued that this past week.

2 comments:

  1. Kim,
    Been looking often for an update. All the team here keeps asking how you are doing! We will be ready for you when you come home. LB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so Thankful to God for providing you and your husband with the strength to see the positives in everything you go through and for the blessing of having Audrina. She is so beautiful. What a little miracle! We continue to pray for your healing, Audrina's growth and answers for Addison. Thanks for taking the time to post updates and those great photos.

    God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete