Monday, August 6, 2012

Quick update

I haven't been posting much, I've been struggling with some adjustments we've had to make within our family and just really needed to take any extra time I've had (haha, extra time...!?) to just take better care of myself and make some better decisions in terms of my sleeping, eating, exercising, etc. We haven't forgotten about you!

Audrina responded beautifully to the antibiotics and never got any sicker so that was a great blessing for our family over the past couple of weeks. Still waiting on culture results before the final all-clear is given that she's going to be fine. I have more of a long update to post but mostly we are in a holding pattern waiting to hear the results of the POLG1 Dna sequencing done on Addison to determine our next steps.

Finally, keep your eyes peeled for a VERY IMPORTANT VIDEO UPDATE tonight. Something awesome Addison is up to!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to post. I don't know how you do it all =) Can't wait for video of Addison. We continue to pray for your beautiful girls every night.

    ReplyDelete