Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Its a long road...

It's hard to believe its been 3 months since we were in Columbus last... we were admitted for 6 days in late June and our summer just flew by since then. Today I am driving Addison back down to Columbus again - we don't have a sitter or anyone to help with the kids this time, so I am taking everyone with me. I'll update later with what happens today and some other things we have going on right now. Pray that everyone behaves themselves :)
 6 hours of driving here we come. I would rather spend the time with them in the car though, when everyone can focus on each other though away from all the distractions in our daily home life. I sing and laugh with them, we make up silly rhymes, play 'I spy", and occassionally the kids will sneak a little nap in there somewhere. It makes for a long day, but I really hate being away from them for 7 or 8 hours for a one or two hour appointment.
Anyway, here's to a few more miles logged in pursuit of an answer.
Cheers!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment