Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fever, and learning to wait.

Please say a prayer for Audrina once again, she has a temp of 102 and I can't get it down with Tylenol/Motrin. She had a significant episode of pain and screaming the night before this started, she was just thrashing and screaming for hours on end. Then yesterday she had been pale and lethargic.... but she has no symptoms of anything else going on. She has an EEG this morning to evaluate possible seizure activity, and then we will be calling the pediatrician as soon as they open. I will update as I can. Hoping to avoid another admission, but with her history its unlikely they will risk letting her fight it at home.

The waiting to figure this out is so hard, but I know this is how God develops our faith, through patience in hard times. I've already experienced this development with Addison but it seems I'm not fully putting it in His hands. I already have full faith in his ability to see us through all of these hard times, in the end, perhaps it is the patience that I am lacking. Respect for God's timing in which healing and happiness will come to us. I must learn to wait patiently, not angrily.


“But whoever listens to me will dwell safely, and will be secure, without fear of evil.” Proverbs 1:33


See... all we have to do is LISTEN. 

We are blessed far beyond what we deserve. 
Please pray for an improvement in Audrina quickly and safely.... and a peaceful mind for Adam and I. 


PS. Addison is doing pretty well, we are ever thankful for her current state of health. I have a nice long update about her developmental delays and future plans that I will get to sometime very, very soon.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for your precious daughter's & family!!! Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Audrina is doing better today.HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless her little heart. We are praying for Audrina and your entire family. Hang in there. More Hugs from AZ.

    ReplyDelete