Friday, July 6, 2012

Headed to Cincinnati today.

We are leaving in a few minutes to head back to Cincinnati, its hard to believe im returning 'to the scene of the crime' so to speak. This city holds so many feelings for me, and I'm sure to be overwhelmed with emotion when we arrive. I'm both parts thankful and bitter, I question constantly if they did 'enough' for Audrina. And yet they hold our hope, and some of our worst memories as well.

My mom is going with me, and we are taking the big sisters as well, to go back to the aquarium (Addison's favorite!) and a couple other fun things. If we have to drive that far, I figured we might as well make a little mini-vacation from it!

Tonight I hope to share with you the story of our trip to Cleveland and a lot of pictures and update. Bear with us, things have been frustrating and hectic at home since its the height of wedding season for Adam and the stuff going on with the kids. I hope this finds you all happy and healthy.

Kim

1 comment:

  1. Praying they have a lot of answers and if not answers then a great plan of action. Travel safe and have lots of fun at the aquarium.We do the Kids Museum at Indy when we go down there.

    ReplyDelete