Friday, July 13, 2012

Tough decisions.

Addison is still vomiting every day, but keeping enough feeds down to keep us out of the hospital. We have reached a turning point and our doctors are not in agreement over whether or not it may be time for a surgical intervention. We have some big decisions ahead in trying to decide what we feel is best. We have a few options and we aren't thrilled with any of them. More details to come, but please pray we make the best decision not only for Addison but for our whole family.

7 comments:

  1. I also read her update on babycenter and I can't help the tears and heartache that I'm feeling for her. I so desperately wish there was a clear answer for you and permanent relief for Addison. I will say extra prayers that God shine his light on your family and guide you and the medical team to the proper treatment. God Bless Addison and your entire family!

    Hugs ~ Eydie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your Family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely.Praying for wisdom and guidance for you all as you make these tough decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending prayers to you and your family!! Trust in God :)

    ReplyDelete